Juvenile Court

Juvenile Court Attorney in Dayton

Juvenile Court is used to address custody, parenting time, child support, and other child-related issues when the parents are not married. Juvenile Court also addresses grandparents’ rights and other issues not involving the parents.

Juvenile Court has different laws than Divorce Court so it is important to have the right attorney in your Juvenile Court case. Call Kane Law Offices to talk to Travis Kane about your Juvenile Court case.

Call Kane Law Offices at (937) 887-4700.

Contact Us for a Free Consultation

Time is of the essence, we are available 24 hours a day.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy