What do you do when the other party in a divorce is not following the orders of the court? Your only option is to file a Motion for Contempt and have a hearing to inform the court of the situation. If the other party does not comply with the court’s orders, they risk sanctions such as fines, lawyer fees, and even jail time.

The court does not take their orders lightly and if someone is not in compliance with what the court has ordered them to do or not do, they risk being held in contempt. If you need help with enforcing a court order, call Kane Law Offices.

Call Kane Law Offices at (937) 887-4700.

Contact Us for a Free Consultation

Time is of the essence, we are available 24 hours a day.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy