A Dissolution can only be done if both parties agree to 100% of all the issues involved with terminating a marriage. If that agreement can be reached, it must be put into writing and filed with the court. If the court approves the agreement, then it will become official and the marriage will be terminated. 


Dissolutions are cheaper and faster. However, they are rare because of the number of issues involved and usually there is one party that will not agree to certain money or property distribution. In addition, a Dissolution does not allow either party to have the court rule in their favor on any of the issues since it requires a full agreement. 


A Dissolution can be the best way to terminate your marriage. Contact Kane Law Offices to discuss ending your marriage by way of a Dissolution.


Call Kane Law Offices at (937) 262-7693.